Process of Examination
- Issuance of admit card- The candidates who have successfully filled their application form will
be provided with their admit card a week before the exam is scheduled to be held. The admit
cards can be downloaded from the official website of Pratigya Foundation through the user log-
in portal. In order to download the admit card, the candidates will have to enter their id and
password generated at the time of registration for the application form.
- Conduction of online exam – The scholarship exam will be held through online mode on the 30
and 31 July, 2021. The candidates will have to use their registration no. mentioned in the
admit card to appear for the allotted shift. The exam will be of 1.5 hours and will contain only
- Publication of merit list – Once the exam is conducted successfully, Pratigya Foundation will
release a merit list of 600 students on a particular date selecting them based on the scholarship
- Interview process of selected candidates – All the students shortlisted under the merit list will
have to appear for the interview round. Out of all 600 students appearing for the interview,
around 120 students will be finally selected based on their performance and overall assessment.
- Final declaration of the result – The final result will be declared only after all the processes are
conducted. A total of 120 students will be given the scholarship amount. However, the
disbursement of the scholarship amount will be made directly to his/her school where the
candidate is studying.